Capital Enterprise – Tech Innovation Centre “Front of House” officer
Start Date: 1st November
Salary: £21,000- £23,000
Capital Enterprise is looking for a “Front of House” officer for an Innovation space in Shoreditch. The job would suit a recent graduate or 2nd jobber who is friendly, with good organisational skills and an interest in working in the London Tech start-up sector.
- Managing the reception of the Innovation centre from 9-30-5-30 Monday to Friday .
- Providing help and practical support to the Innovations centres tenants and guests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Providing administrative assistance to the Innovation Centre Manager and Events and Community Manager.
- Managing the Innovation centres room and event space booking system.
- Helping with the physical set-up of the Innovation Centres facilities both pre and post events.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent self-organisational skills including time-keeping.
- High standard of English Literacy and Numeracy.
- Competency with Microsoft Office, Google Office and other standard computer and business communication software packages.
- Enthusiasm to work in the sector and to work with tech start-ups.
- Physically ability and willingness to help with the setting up of events space.
- Experience of working in teams to achieve common goals.
Capital Enterprise is an Equal opportunity employer and would be keen to recruit a qualified candidate from London’s diverse communities. To apply please email your CV or Linkedin profile alongside a brief cover letter explain why you are suitable for the role to Barbora@capitalenterprise.org