Company: Adia Health
Role: Full Stack Developer intern
Adia is a digital obstetrics clinic in your pocket. We are developing the most trusted and unbiased advisor for women and their partners’ fertility and pregnancy journey.
We provide easy, affordable on-demand access to medical and mental health services. Users can order diagnostic tests, speak with medical professionals and access or purchase products and services such as vitamins, acupuncture and mindfulness meditations personalised to their needs.
We are working with leading experts and researchers at Imperial College London, NHS England and the Mental Health Foundation to bring the latest science based interventions to improve outcomes. Adia is also a Zinc VC company – a technology accelerator focused on building technology companies to improve women’s mental and emotional health and backed by London venture capital firm LocalGlobe.
This is a unique opportunity for a full stack developer to lead the technology development of our digital platform. You will work closely with our CEO and CPO in solution development and be responsible for the overall design of the technical architecture and the code quality. You will work across all stages of the product life-cycle and strongly encouraged to adopt an approach of experimentation and learning as we further develop and scale the product. We are also looking for someone who is passionate about women’s health and social impact.
You will work closely with our CEO and CPO to:
● Provide input into solution design and architecture
● Assist write technical development of the solution
● Assist in leveraging existing external platforms / tools such as Stripe, AWS, Shopify etc
● Assist in developing / improving our wordpress site
● Help review / manage code quality, review and testing including testing automation
● Ensure application delivery quality and up-time for users
● Assist CPO in conducting user / product experiments
● Development experience with demonstrated examples of building and creating software
● Basic coding language proficiency
● Experience and proficiency with back-end databases (eg SQL)
● Demonstrated leadership with strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
● Positive, communicative and proactive approach to work and problem-solving.
● Effective time management skills.
● Great self-starter who can oversee projects from start to finish.
● Enthusiasm for our mission.
How to apply: