Role: Web Based Platform Development
FLYT is on a mission to change the way the world travels (vertically). They are passionate about helicopters and sharing the benefits of helicopter travel with others. With exceptional technology and aviation experience they are building an online platform that allows passengers to book helicopters easily.
You’ll be joining a small dynamic team made up an entrepreneur and helicopter pilot, an aviation industry expert, and an expert software developer.
We’re looking for developers to help us design, manage and assist in building our web based platform.
Technologies we work with include:
Server-side: Ubuntu 14.04, Apache, MYSQL, PHP, Laravel
Client-side: HTML, CSS, JS, NODEJS, SCSS, AngularJS 4
What you’ll be doing (responsibilities):
- Work with the business team, as well as clients, to help turn product requirements into technical capabilities.
What you bring (required skills / interests):
- Motivation: Hands on. Self starter. Passionate. High personal productivity: you are a do-er first
- Collaboration: Experience operating within small cross functional teams
- Judgement: Good technical judgement, along with a natural inclination to formulate hypotheses, design tests, and use problem-solving techniques to evaluate solutions.
- Perseverance: You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on; you persevere when others fall away.
- Communication: a great listener, you appreciate requirements and motivations quickly.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
What You’ll Receive
- Opportunity – Given FLYT’s current size, potential & BIG plans the opportunity for advancement in the company is considerable.
- Ownership – You will be a key member of our team and you will have a major impact on the company’s success.
- Personal growth – we are a small team of smart people who challenge each other to be better every day.
- A great work space at the London Heliport with great views of the River Thames
- Salary / travel expenses to be discussed.
- Great company culture – we believe work should be a fun, collaborative space where we are constantly challenged & rewarded.
How to apply:
Please complete this online application form + send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org