Role: Computer Vision Scientist
This role is part-funded by the ERDF
MindVisionLabs is a UCL spinout, backed by Toyota as both a client and an investor. We’re creating autonomous car technologies through conducting parallel and complementary research in AI (computer vision and machine learning) and neuroscience (neuroimaging). MVL are currently recruiting top-shelf ML and CV researchers, ideally with specialisations in deep learning and video analysis, with a passion for conducting research from the ground up.
MindVisionLabs is an exciting company working on state of the art research with true impact on the future of the automotive world. We are seeking a computer vision scientist to help develop MVL’s existing highly confidential technology. If you’re interested in disrupting a prominent sector – we’d like to hear from you.
- PhD in Computer Science, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, or similar from a top institution
- Expert in theory and practice of Machine Learning algorithms and Deep Learning Frameworks (TF, PyTorch, keras, theano etc.)
- Solid understanding of training networks using image and/or video data
- Solid understanding of Computer Vision concepts and applications
- Experience of preparing, processing and analysing large data sets
- Expert use of Python scientific stack (numpy, scipy, pandas, )
- Industry specific experience is a bonus
How to apply: Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the reference “KEEP08” in the subject line
Issue date: Thursday 22nd March 2018
Closing date: Friday 15th June 2018