Role: Senior Machine Learning Engineer
This role is part-funded by the ERDF
Unibuddy is a London based Edtech startup, backed by Logitech and Goldman Sachs partners, that develops software products for universities around Europe. We’re a growing, close-knit team that moves fast and is constantly innovating and adding exciting new features and products to our offering.
Smarter Student Recruitment – Unibuddy changes the way universities attract, inform and recruit students by placing peer interactions and instant messaging at the core of its solutions. By embedding our tools into their websites, universities allow prospective applicants to chat with their student ambassadors and join group discussions in a matter of seconds.
You will get to design, implement and operate state of the art machine learning systems for a wide range of problem areas: question answering systems, chatbots, text classification, etc and you will join a team of experienced engineers and ML experts from world class universities.
- Solid Python programming skills
- Msc or PhD in a quantitative discipline or equivalent experience in industry
- Experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Organized with attention to detail
- Team player who enjoys working collaboratively
Nice to have Skills
Experience in building:
- Intelligent Chatbots
- Question Answering Systems
- Experience deploying Machine Learning services as part of a production system
- Deep Learning understanding with knowledge of frameworks such as Tensorflow or PyTorch
Salary: £50 000 – £80 000 + options (negotiable)
How to apply: Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference “KEEP11” in the subject line
Issue date: Monday 2nd July 2018
Closing date: Monday 3rd September 2018