Company: Evolution AI
Role: Research Engineer
This role is part-funded by the ERDF
This role is focussed on the development of Evolution AI products based on machine learning algorithms. You will be expected to contribute to product development implementation and design. This may involve product development tasks such as front-end development, as well as back end development and machine learning implementation.
You will be responsible for working with customers to understand their requirements and produce working prototypes based on Evolution AI technology.
Specific area of research includes Model Performance for Named Entity Recognition (NER)
– Must be eligible to work in the UK
– Proficiency at Python programming and familiarity with Unix
– Proficiency with SQL
– Scientifically sophisticated, with research background
– An advanced degree in machine learning or statistics, or equivalent experience
– Some knowledge of deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow / PyTorch
– An interest in machine learning techniques such as attention mechanisms, LSTMs, active learning, etc.
– Understanding of code versioning tools
How to apply: Send your CV and covering letter to Lizzy@capitalenterprise.org with the reference “KEEP12” in the subject line
Issue date: Friday 25th May 2018
Closing date: Friday 22nd June 2018