Company: Metis Labs
Role: Machine Learning Researcher
This role is part-funded by the ERDF
Metis Labs is a fast growing AI startup on a mission to reduce industrial waste by putting AI tools in the hands of every manufacturing engineer.
Metis labs was incubated at Europe’s top company builder, Entrepreneur First, and our seed round is led by a top tier European VC. We have paid pilots with some of the world’s best known brands.
Watch our demo day pitch here: https://youtu.be/pu4PolXWqcA
You’ll be responsible for building and testing machine learning algorithms for multivariate time series analysis and forecasting. Knowledge of prediction uncertainty measurement through Bayesian approaches is preferred.
This role will involve some research and testing to develop algorithms that are accurate, computationally efficient and data efficient.
We have more than 200 GB of real factory production data from major customers. This data is in a structured format so data cleaning is minimal. We also have access to tens of thousands of dollars worth of cloud computing.
Salary will be competitive and negotiable. Equity will be offered to the suitable candidate.
- PhD in the field of machine learning, AI, Signal processing or similar
- Experience in PyTorch or Tensorflow preferred
- Solid knowledge of machine learning theory
- Ability to plan, execute, and document experiments in a scientific way
- Enthusiasm about working on innovative products that will help make a difference in the world
- Experience in Deep and Bayesian Learning techniques
- Experience in signal processing and time series analysis is also desirable
We are looking for passionate, smart and kind people to join our team. We believe in meritocracy and always value good ideas from anyone. We are ambitious and like ambitious people.
We are motivated to build high quality products which our users will rely on every day to improve their efficiency.
Salary: £55-65k per annum
How to apply: Send your CV and covering letter with the reference “KEEP14” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Issue Date: 10th June 2018
Closing date: 30th June 2018