We are excited to announce we are working with The Collective Foundation, as a partner on their Innovation Challenge.
The Innovation Challenge is an online programme that aims to bring ideas to life that address critical social issues heightened by the COVID-19 crisis. As part of this, we are hosting the ‘Ending Homelessness Challenge’. We know that homelessness is not inevitable. We know that together we can end it. We are looking to develop innovative ideas to the challenges that have arisen due to this crisis – and we want your help.
We are looking for entrepreneurial individuals with a range of backgrounds, expertise, and experiences to create new solutions to prevent homelessness for those who may be at risk of it due to coronavirus and to ensure rough sleepers can move into long-term accommodation.
What are the benefits of joining the Challenge?
- Leverage your creativity to brainstorm solutions for major problems
- Experts will provide their feedback on your idea
- Grow your knowledge by participating in webinars and accessing educational content
- Access to organisations and resources to bring your idea to life
- Community of like-minded people to engage with
- You can make a positive impact and leave your legacy for this part of our community
Sign up at www.thecollectivefoundation.com/crisis.