Forward Partners just opened the third cohort of their ambitious Founders Programme. The 5-week course equips first-class founders with the tools they need to turn their back-of-a-napkin concepts into venture-ready startups. And at the end of the programme, a pre-seed investment of £300k-£500k will be invested into the best of the bunch.
- Talented builders and operators that are passionate, skilled, and willing to put the work in. Startups are hard work and we need people who are up for the challenge.
- An idea/area or two that you’d like to work on – we’ll help you refine these so don’t worry if they aren’t fully formed.
- Domain expertise is preferred – or at least a good answer to the question of why you are a good person to solve this problem.
- Ability to commit to the programme – the ‘when and where’ of the sessions will be done as thoughtfully as possible (considering the commitments of those participating), but you’d be expected to give a lot to get the most out of the programme.
- Technical ability is not necessary. Being technical is a bonus, but it will not give you an advantage in your application.
Application deadline: 1st April.
More information HERE.
Or apply HERE.