ERDF Project Consultancy Brief: Event assistant – For London Business Angels.
Angels in MedCity is a partnership between Medcity, London Business Angels and Angels 4 Life Sciences. The programme aims to introduce new and existing business angels to investment opportunities from healthcare and life science companies. The programme has been devised and is delivered by London Business Angels.
The one year pilot Angels in MedCity initiative is devised and delivered by London Business Angels and co-funded by MedCity and the European Regional Development Fund 2007-2013 (as part of its Capital Accelerator Programme) with further expertise from Angels4life Sciences.
London Business Angels (LBA) is one of Europe’s leading Angel Investment Networks. We connect innovating fast growth technology companies to equity finance through our membership of experienced angel investors. Operating since the early 1980s, LBA has the longest track record in the business.
- Provide assistance at a launch event of our new programme – one off, usually lasting 4-5 hours, tasks include (but not limited to)
- Running the reception – signing guests in, keeping a guest list, provide helpful advice or further information about the event/venue
- Professional communication and friendly manner to interact with guests
- Assist event organisers to ensure the event goes smoothly
- Experienced in assisting at events (running reception, keeping guest list, signing guests in, other minor admin tasks)
- Experienced MS Suite user & computer literate
- Professional attitude and appearance, reliable, detail-oriented, proactive, problem-solving mindset
- Self-driven, resourceful & results oriented – ready to roll up your sleeves and think creatively to solve problems and meet challenges.
- Thrive working under pressure, you’re organised and can multi-task, following instructions accurately
- Can interact with and help manage creative, fast-paced and fun events.
- Have experience assisting or organising large events
- Strong organization and time-management skills.
Process and timescales
Candidates must respond to this consultancy brief by emailing Hana Tran (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a quote (hourly rate) and a detailed response to demonstrate your skills and attributes required for this role as well as a copy of your CV.
This half-day event assistance is needed regularly during the year depending on our event schedule. In your quote please indicate:
- Hourly rate or half-day rate
- Total charge for 1 event (based on 4-5 hours of assistance)
Total charge for 10 events (based on 4-5 hours of assistance