ERDF Project Consultancy brief: Startupbootcamp Global Marketing Manager
This contract will be procured and managed by Capital Enterprise. Capital Enterprise is the membership body for deliverers of enterprise support services in London. It facilitates entrepreneurship via its 60+ (current) member organisations and through the development of new and innovative pan-London programmes.Capital Enterprise on behalf of Startupbootcamp is seeking for a Global Marketing Manager.
Startupbootcamp Global is on the hunt for a Marketing Manager – a talented professional who will lead the way in promoting Startupbootcamp as a global tech thought leader through a variety of marketing channels.
You’re at the top of your game and are a unique, original thinker who realizes bland newsletters and press releases just don’t get the job done. The old way of marketing no longer works for you, and you have the experience and passion to convert others to your way of thinking.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the Startupbootcamp global marketing program to greatness
- Work in collaboration with each world-class Startupbootcamp accelerator program to assist and train them to become their own marketing powerhouses
- Play a hands-on role in creating marketing material, writing blog/newsletter copy, and take charge of the global website
- Be the voice of the Startupbootcamp brand and share a deep understanding of digital content marketing, social media and online publishing
- Create and execute a yearly conference exposure agenda by working closely with startup and other technology conferences to create innovative Startupbootcamp exposure opportunities
- Implement an initiative to gain global exposure through press and other media outlets
- Deliver a methodological tracking system for all marketing activities including quantitative KPIs and a monthly marketing report
- Self-starter: take charge and deliver on your own; be pro-active and independent
- Fresh-thinker: non-institutionalised, creative and willing to teach others your skills
- Master of copy: write compelling, super-shareable content and have a portfolio with proof of audience engagement to back you up
- Metrics driven: comfortable with lean testing, analysis, and optimisation
- Credibility: 3+ years of hands-on marketing experience
- Multi-tasker: this is a broad role and you’ll have to enjoy juggling many tasks
- Startups: Knowledgeable of the accelerator market and passionate about startups
- London: able to work out of our brand spanking new Global London HQ
- Existing relationships with the tech media
- Witty sense of humor. We enjoy what we’re doing and love a good laugh
The total value of the CAP project is £3.8 million
Process and timescales: Candidates must respond to this consultancy brief by emailing Carly Lloyd (email@example.com) with a quote and a detailed response to demonstrate your skills and attributes required for this role as well as a copy of your CV.
The closing date for quotes is 23rd April 2014
The contract will be 4 months from start date